5D4N New Zealand Northern Tour
New Zealand is a country of stunning and diverse natural beauty: jagged mountains, rolling pasture land, steep fiords, pristine trout-filled lakes, raging rivers, scenic beaches, and active volcanic zones. These islands are one of Earth's most peculiar bioregions, inhabited by flightless birds seen nowhere else such as a nocturnal, burrowing parrot called the kakapo and kiwi. Kiwi are not only one of the national symbols – the others being the silver fern leaf and koru – but also the name New Zealanders usually call themselves.
These islands are sparsely populated, particularly away from the North Island, but easily accessible. There are sparklingly modern visitor facilities, and transport networks are well developed with Airports throughout the country and well maintained highways. New Zealand often adds an adventure twist to nature: it's the original home of jet-boating through shallow gorges, and bungy jumping off anything high enough to give a thrill.
Arrive Auckland International Airport, meet and greet by MK Tours representative with welcome pack and transfer to hotel in Auckland. Evening free and easy. Accomodation: Auckland City Hotel or similar.
Auckland – Hobbition – Rotorua (229km/3.10hrs)
This morning we start early, short tour of Auckland city includes: Mission Bay/Rose Garden/Parnell/Mt Eden. Then we will leave for Matamata for Hobbiton Farm Movie Set guided tour at your own cost $75.00pp (2 hours of thrilling tour). After the tour we will head for Rotorua, the Thermal City. Evening free and easy, suggestion: Lake walks! Accommodation: Sudima Hotel or Similar
Rotorua – Taupo (81km/1hr)
This morning visit Whakarewarewa (at own cost), the Maori Cultural Show (11.15am) and the Boiling Mud Geysers before leaving for a tour of Lake Taupo (including: Huka Falls/Lake/City Garden) 0ptional: Bungy Jump!
Accommodation: Skotel Hotel or similar
Taupo – Waitomo – Auckland (358km/4.45hr)
This morning check out and proceed for Auckland via Waitomo Caves guided tour (at own cost) for an hour at 2.30pm. Evening free and easy in Auckland, later this evening you will be given a complimentary dinner by MK Tours. Meals: Complimentary Dinner, Accommodation: Auckland City Hotel or similar
Auckland – Airport
After breakfast you will be transferred to Auckland International Airport for your onward flight with wonderful memories of New Zealand. If time permits, we will stop by Outlet Mall on the way to airport.
- Auckland City Hotel or similar
- Sudima Hotel or similar
- Skotel Hotel or similar
- 4 nights accommodation
- Tours and transfers as per itinerary (Private)
- Private vehicle to cover entire itinerary as per stated
- All taxes, fuel cost, parking fees etc
- Muslim and English speaking tour guide and driver
- 24 hours phone call service
- Spiritual Tour / Prayer Facilities
- Entry fees: None
- Return flight ticket
- Airport taxes and surcharges
- Compulsory tip for guide
- UniSure Leisure Travel Insurance - $62
- Travel Insurance (personnel or property)
- Any Loss and/or damage to individuals or property during tour will NOT be covered by MK Tours
- Local air/ferry/bus cost within New
- Zealand that is not mentioned in this package
- Any unused tours, services or rooms are non-refundable
- Shahidah Travel & Tours has the right to change the prices of proposed itineraries if there are changes on tax policies, exchange rates, transport or fuel costs.